Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day One on Day Two

 I make the rules here.

I woke up of about 6:10 today thinking, sh#t.  I totally forgot to post yesterday.

I have one word for this. 

At first I wanted to write that it was absent minded, but it wasn’t that at all.  It’s more like scatterbrain.  When you are thinking one thing, and then it leads you to another, and another, and so on.  Kind of like when you are online with 10 tabs open in your browser. 

The urban dictionary says this:
Scatterbrain
n. A person, usually female, that makes no goddamn sense at all; *thinks* she has her shit together; doesn't employ logic and takes rather irrational approaches toward problem solving; and commonly does dumb shit.

Productivity = Focus + Time

Absent minded implies that you are not in your head, when in fact, forgetting to post yesterday was a result of being very much in my head. 

So without having to harp on my non-success for day one, I have simply decided that I need to observe my scatterbrain and achieve more focus. 

Focus.



1 comment: